UNDP handed over 13 vehicles to Committee of Emergency Situations and Civil Defense to enhance the mobility of Search and Rescue Team
Nov 29, 2017
On 29 November 2017, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Tajikistan handed over 13 vehicles to Committee of Emergency Situations and Civil Defense (CoES) under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to increase capacities of Search and Rescue (SAR) Teams on immediate emergency response and evacuation.
Practical training takes place for students of the “Special professional college for disabled people” at the venue of the Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Association (RAC) in the city of Dushanbe
Nov 22, 2017
Practical training takes place for students of the “Special professional college for disabled people” at the venue of the Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Association (RAC) in the city of Dushanbe.
UNDP BUILDS CAPACITY OF PRIVATE CAPACITY IN THE FIELD OF SERVICING REFRIGIRATION AND AIR-CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT
Nov 22, 2017
Dushanbe, November 14, 2017 - Within the framework of the UNDP/GEF project “Initial Implementation of Accelerated HCFC Phase Out in the CEIT Region”, funded by the Global Environment Facility, from 08 to 24 November, refresher courses "For safe and efficient use of natural refrigerants" are taking place for 52 refrigeration and air conditioning technicians working in different regions of the country (from 08.11.2017 to 13.11.2017 in Dushanbe, from 14.11.2017 to 11/18/2017 in Khudzhand and from 21.11.2017 to 24.11.2017 in Dushanbe).
Lecture On Diplomacy And Sustainable Development By Dr. Pratibha Mehta Un Resident Coordinator And Undp Resident Representative In Tajikistan
Nov 2, 2017
I am very happy to have this opportunity to interact with Tajik diplomats on Sustainable Development and role of diplomacy....
- UN Day Oct 24, 2017
- The United Nations Development Programme and EMERCOM of Russia Held a Training For the Committee of Emergency Situations and Civil Defense Sep 25, 2017
- Water Sector Reform And Flood Management Pilot Workshop On Flood Management Planning Sep 14, 2017
- UN in Tajikistan celebrates World Humanitarian Day: Interview with UNRC Ms. Pratibha Mehta Aug 25, 2017
- World Humanitarian Day Aug 19, 2017
- Statement by Dr. Pratibha Mehta, UN Resident Coordinator in Tajikistan at the International Youth Day 2017 Aug 14, 2017